Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Blogiday Day 3

Hi guys!
( As I said in the previous post our computer was down yesterday, so this post is yesterday's post if that makes any sense!)
So today's blogiday's post is a idea that you can do with your friend's! It is that you have a christmas movie night! If I were to do this I would have each girl bring a batch of cookies to share and come in their pj's and I would provide hot chocolate and a gift stocking for each. In the gift stocking I would put a pair of fuzzy socks, a candle, a nail polish, a container of my DIY holiday lip scrub, and a candy cane! For a movie I would pick It's a Wonderful Life my all time favorite christmas movie! My family always watches it close to christmas, it's one of our family traditions.


Talk to you guys later!
Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment