Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

One of my random musings

Clean. I have such a love-hate relationship with that word, I love for things to be clean but am not one of those people who can just set themselves in the cleaning mode and clean so my room is messy a lot. I will get in a cleaning mood,  maybe every other day. I'll turn on my music and tell myself I'm going to get my room perfectly organized and clean... But somehow it never happens.... Normally I'll end up singing and dancing around the room to my music, anyway I've tried to get my room clean for the last week but keep putting it off for just one more day. Tonight I told myself that I was going to just finish cleaning, well.......... Let's just say I know what I'll be doing tomorrow:-) (cleaning!)

I know this was a really random post but I know some of you like these so this post is for those people;-) I am working on perfecting another DIY scrub so that will be up soon.

Let me know in the comments if you are one of those people who is amazing at keeping your room clean or if your like me who, well.......;-)

Mary

P.S My 6 yr old bother just went in my room and said "wow you have a lot of things in here" And I said "I'm cleaning it" His reply, "You are?!?!" (implying it doesn't look like I'm cleaning)  ;-)

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have to say i am like u to
      Clara

      Delete
  2. That is EXACTLY what I end up doing. Eccept I do it with Clara and we sing and dance together. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't cleaned up my room, I probably never will! :D

      Delete
    2. Same here!;) I mean I feel perfectly at home in my messy room!;)

      Delete
    3. It's not super messy at this time........ But still not as nice and neat as it could be ;)

      Delete
  3. I get it done faster then louisa
    the Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a 2 year old little sister who sleeps with me and makes it impossible to keep our room clean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has a messy room! ;-)

      Delete