Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

DIY Lip Scrub

Hey guys! How is everyone? Today is another lip scrub! 

You will need:
Vaseline aka Petroleum jelly
Suger 
Honey

Put two (2) teaspoons of sugar in a bowl

 Then one (1) teaspoon of honey
 And then one (1) teaspoon of vaseline
sorry this isn't a very good pic!
 Mix it all together, and your done!
 You can make it fresh every time, or you can put it in a small container like I did, that way you can have it already made and ready to use!

The Vaseline is super moisturizing, the honey also helps to soften your lips, and it tastes good! And of course the sugar exfoliates your lips! I know it's sorta gross but it's really not.

Talk to you guys later! 
Mary

You can get containers here





7 comments:

  1. I am so going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made some and it really is AWSEOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this! I like it!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. when I tried it, it was awesome, but grainy. Is there any way to make the sugar dissolve?

    ReplyDelete