Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday Manicures

I know I know..... I haven't posted since January... I can't believe it's been that long. I have been extremely busy with school and ballet and my school has spring break later then most schools where I live. And there's the no nail polish policy at my school so even though it's only two days a week I still don't have time to paint my nails and then remove it before school.. Anyway we finally have our spring break!!! And so I did my nails. Sadly because I haven't done a design since January I'm out of practice, so this design is not all that fancy. And I haven't really had any ideas for nail art... So please leave ideas down below!!!! 

I ended up doing a pale pink background with little flowers all over them. I did a different design with the flowers on each finger. The flowers are darker pink with a yellow center. I picked the pastel pink for the background since pastels are very springy. 

Again please leave ideas for nail designs as well as posts since when we go back to school next week we only have three weeks left of school before we are out for the summer!!!!!!! Then I will have lots of time to post so I want to start planning different posts to do. 

I'll talk to ya'll in a few weeks!! 

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Yay you finally posted!! I did too...Those are supa cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing, you finally posted!

    ReplyDelete