Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday Toes

I can't believe that I haven't done Tuesday toes in almost a year!! It's not like I haven't painted them in a year.. Anyway my aunt and uncle and cousins were staying with us over the weekend and my aunt gave me this really pretty coraly orange color by Essie called "hip-anema" and I decided to try it out on my toes since I have been painting them this really pretty dark brown with gold in it for the whole fall and winter, so I decided it was time for spring colors! Now, I did three flowers on the big toe, except the my white nail polish is absolutely terrible, it's goopy, and thick, and I really need a new one but I made it work for this design, it just doesn't look as nice as normal. And also my top coat is not the best top coat and it made the color darker then it is supposed to be. But in spite of those minor annoyances I actually like how they turned out! I will definitely be getting a new white and a new topcoat soon though, which will make me want to experiment with lots of new designs!:) 

I hope you all have a wonderful day!! 
Mary 

1 comment:

  1. Your aunt sounds awesome and obviously has good taste! Toes look awesome!

    ReplyDelete