Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hello (finally!)

Hi guys!
I know it's been forever! Here are the reasons why I haven't posted in a while, first I took a break for the holidays, then I went out of town for my cousins birthday this last weekend, then school and ballet started on monday and I was just getting back into the swing of things which is why I haven't posted all this week. So anyway I am going to be posting again it might not be everyday but at least a couple times a week;-). I might not be able to post tomorrow because co-op starts again, but I will try to. If you have any ideas or requests for blog posts leave them in the comments, I always hate asking for ideas because I don't want to hurt anyones feelings if I don't use their idea, but I decided to ask anyway, so PLEASE do not feel hurt if I don't use your idea.

Talk to you guys soon! ( yes I mean soon!)
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment